2012 Acura Mdx Advance Package Reviews

YouTube - 2011 Acura MDX

Read about this: 2012 Acura Mdx Advance Package Reviews

For 2010, Acura's best-selling crossover — and one of the first-ever luxury crossovers — gets a bit better in terms of interior features and a whole lot better when it comes to technology. It also receives a slightly new front end that's less jarring than those on other Acuras. But the company couldn't make the MDX any bigger, and it's a snug fit for families — three rows of seats notwithstanding.Read more...
, Body,, Body Style: 4 Door,, Dimensions,, Wheelbase(in): 108.3,, Length, Overall (in): 191.6,, Width, Max w/o mirrors (in): 78.5,, Height, Overall (in): 68.2,, Doors & Windows,, Rear Defrost,, Privacy Glass,, Power Windows,, Exterior Features,, Sun/Moon Roof,, Power Tilt/Sliding Sunroof,, Rear Spoiler,, Measurements,, Base Curb Weight (lbs): 4601,, Tires & Wheels,, Tires - Front Performance,, Tires - Rear Performance,, Compact Spare Tire,, Tire Pressure Monitoring System,, Aluminum Wheels,Read more...
The TCC Rating is a clear numeric rating value based on a 10-point scale that reflects the overall opinion of our automotive experts on any vehicle and rolls up ratings we give each vehicle across sub-categories you care about like performance, safety, styling and more. Our rating also has simple color-coded “ Stop ” (red), “ Caution ” (orange), or “ Go ” (green) messages along with the numerical score so you can easily understand where we stand at a glance. Our automotive experts then also collect and show you what other websites say about these different aspects of any vehicle. We do this leg work for you to simplify your research process. Learn more about how we rate and review carsRead more...
INTRO TO THE ACURA MDX VEHICLE The Acura MDX offers smooth and predictable driving dynamics that deliver the ultimate sense of road security - something any mother wants for her children. Yet cabin refinement and unending conveniences make it a vehicle designed for a women in need of spoiling. The attributes just build from there for a mid-size crossover that achieves the perfect combination of drivability and an overall I-don t-want-to-ever-leave feeling.Read more...
The Acura MDX, now in its second generation, has become Acura s bread and butter.  As the brand s best seller in 2010, Acura saw 47,210 MDXs find new homes.  That represented a full 35.3 percent of all Acura sales.  Put another way, Acura sells more than three MDXs for every RDX that it sells, despite the RDX being smaller and cheaper.  What is it that buyers seem to find in the MDX against the rest of the brand s lineup?Read more...
is a popular pick amongst premium mid-size crossover shoppers thanks to its strong list of high end features, conservative styling and ample interior room. The Acura MDX features three rows of seating and the ability to accommodate as many as seven passengers, and it can also haul a hefty 83.5 cubic feet of cargo with those same rows folded forward. The MDX comes with a full complement of airbags (forward, side impact and side curtain units) as well as a number of optional advanced safety technologies.Read more...
The Acura MDX is an upper middle class favorite, it s crisp creased lines are a bit more daring than what you ll find in most driveways. Bristling with technology and supremely solid on the road, it has always appealed to those who have the means.  This is the second generation, the first MDX essentially invented the three-row luxury crossover market.  Back in 2010 it was refreshed inside and out getting LED taillamps and the controversial corporate “shield” grille.Read more...
Last year I decided that it was time to give up the old Sienna. It was a fine van and still in good working condition, but it was too much vehicle for us. We’re a family of 4 with a smallish dog and don’t need an apartment on wheels. We had first bought a Sienna in 2000 when my son was 2 weeks old and my dh, Matt, spied the interior of a Sienna in a magazine. Coming from a 1989 Honda Civic Hatchback and 1996 Toyota RAV4, the Sienna was a slice of space heaven. But after owning a van for 11 years, I wanted something sexier, less mom-ish and with oomph when I stepped on the gas pedal. I had a specific set of criteria and one vehicle kept rising to the top of my list: the 2011 Acura MDX.Read more...
The MDX, which shares its platform with the Honda Pilot, slots nicely between those two extremes. At 191.6 inches long, the MDX is roughly a foot longer than the RX and SRX, yet it's almost ten inches shorter than the likes of the MKT, Q7, and Enclave. Those trim dimensions may not abide by the "bigger is better" way of thinking, but they do pay dividends when attempting to maneuver the MDX through a crowded parking lot or tuck it into your garage.Read more...
PRICE DROP FROM $50,888, $3,400 below Kelley Blue Book! Acura Certified, CARFAX 1-Owner, Superb Condition, LOW MILES - 1,458! Moonroof, Nav System, Third Row Seat, Heated Leather Seats, Entertainment System, Aluminum Wheels AND MORE!======: Advance/Entertainment Pkg with Crystal Black Pearl exterior and Ebony interior features a V6 Cylinder Engine with 290 HP at 6200 RPM*. ======EXCELLENT SAFETY FOR YOUR FAMILY: Child Safety Locks, Electronic Stability Control, Brake Assist, 4-Wheel ABS, Tire Pressure Monitoring System, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, Driver Air Bag, Passenger Air Bag ======A GREAT VALUE: This MDX is priced $3,400 below Kelley Blue Book. ======DRIVE WITH CONFIDENCE: Additional 1-year/12,000-mile Non-Powertrain Warranty, Balance of original 7-year/100,000-Mile Powertrain Warranty, 24-Hour Roadside Assistance, Trip-Interruption Services, 182 point inspection. CARFAX 1-Owner and Qualifies for CARFAX Buyback Guarantee. ======KEY FEATURES INCLUDE: DVD, Navigation, Sunroof, Heated Driver Seat. Excellent Used Car Inspection. ======EXPERTS REPORT: Edmunds.com explains The 2015 Acura MDX is a top pick for a three-row luxury crossover, offering abundant refinement, luxury and comfort at a relatively reasonable price.. Great Gas Mileage: 27 MPG Hwy. ======VISIT US TODAY: We are Minnesotas1 Acura Certified Pre-Owned retailer! Each Acura Certified vehicle comes with a comprehensive 12-month/12,000-mile, no-deductible limited warranty over and above any new car warranties still in effect. Bloomington Acura Subaru offers competitive pricing on our New and Pre-owned vehicles. Our service and parts departments are open early, late and even on Saturdays. We also carry 40 service loaners for your convenience. Pricing analysis performed on 1/21/2016. Horsepower calculations based on trim engine configuration. Fuel economy calculations based on original manufacturer data for trim engine configuration. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prioRead more...
The MDX is a luxury SUV with a capital L. If you buy a used Acura MDX, you may be able to cash in on some extra luxury that would come as an expensive option on a new model. Look for a vehicle that is already equipped with the advanced and entertainment packages. If you can’t get an MDX with these packages, the most basic model is still a good purchase. All versions of the car have a cabin that’s fitted with quality materials. The care that went into the MDXs construction is evident from the moment you open the driver door.Read more...
my $65k 535i is nearly the same lease price ($640) as my MDX ($603). You can argue the point (yeah, it's $1332 over 36 months...) but it's not "20k" as you say. They're different cars. Once the 535i lease is up, I'm getting an X5. But the BMW has had far fewer issues than the MDX, and feels higher quality. I've owned seven Acuras in a row, so by no means am I a "BMW fanboy." The 2014 MDX will be my last.Read more...
The inventory listed on this website is very fluid as vehicles are being sold to a customer or traded to another dealership. Young Subaru makes every reasonable attempt to keep the inventory listed on this website up to date. However, when a car is sold or traded to another dealership, there may be some lag time, though very short, between when the transaction occurs and when this website is updated. Young Subaru is not liable for the time between when a sales or trade transaction occurs and when the website is updated.Read more...
Traction Control,Front Wheel Drive,Tires - Front Performance,Tires - Rear Performance,Aluminum Wheels,Power Steering,4-Wheel Disc Brakes,ABS,Sun/Moonroof,Sun/Moon Roof,HID headlights,Automatic Headlights,Heated Mirrors,Power Mirror(s),Mirror Memory,Intermittent Wipers,Variable Speed Intermittent Wipers,Power Driver Seat,Bucket Seats,Driver Adjustable Lumbar,Power Passenger Seat,Leather Seats,Heated Front Seat(s),Pass-Through Rear Seat,Floor Mats,Adjustable Steering Wheel,Steering Wheel Audio Controls,Leather Steering Wheel,Keyless Entry,Power Door Locks,Security System,Engine Immobilizer,Power Windows,Remote Trunk Release,Universal Garage Door Opener,Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror,Front Reading Lamps,Driver Vanity Mirror,Passenger Vanity Mirror,Driver Illuminated Vanity Mirror,Passenger Illuminated Visor Mirror,Cruise Control,Rear Defrost,Climate Control,A/C,AM/FM Stereo,Cassette,CD Changer,CD Player,Premium Sound System,Power Outlet,Emergency Trunk Release,Driver Air Bag,Passenger Air Bag,Front Side Air Bag,Passenger Air Bag Sensor,Child Safety LocksRead more...
Much of the MDX's dynamic enjoyment comes from its "Super Handling" all-wheel-drive system (SH-AWD). Many luxury crossover shoppers will only consider a rear- or all-wheel-drive model, and the Acura uses its AWD system to apportion power automatically to outside wheels during cornering. While the MDX is still mostly driven by the front wheels in straight-line cruising, the system kicks in undetected to all but the savviest drivers during spirited maneuvers on twisting sections of road. The net effect is a crossover with predictable driving dynamics in all kinds of weather conditions, plus communicative steering that makes this utility vehicle feel smaller than it is.Read more...
During our testing, the RDX made the sprint to 60 mph in 6.3 seconds, while the MDX did the deed in 6.4 seconds. Quarter-mile times and speeds were almost identical, with the RDX running 14.9 seconds at 93.9 mph and the MDX stopping the timers at 14.9 seconds at 92.7 mph. Braking from 60 mph took 123 feet for the RDX, while the MDX needed a mere 116 feet. The biggest difference in performance was in our figure eight testing. The RDX ran the course in 27.8 seconds with a max lateral acceleration of 0.77 g (avg), while the bigger and heavier MDX ran the course in 26.5 seconds with a max lat of 0.85 g (avg). A difference of more than a second is a lifetime on a track, especially one as short as our figure eight course. It seems the SH-AWD system really does make a significant difference.Read more...
I like these a lot and would like to have one but until I can get heated and ventilated front seats, rear seat heating, heated steering wheel and keyless start (trust me, once you have keyless start you'll insist on it for your other vehicles), I don't consider it luxury. I believe most if not all the luxury competitors listed offer these items...I can get all of it on the Dodge Durango for crying out loud. C'mon Honda...get with it.Read more...
Every vehicle Carbiz sells goes through a 120 Point Certification Inspection and comes standard with a 12 month/14,500 mile powertrain warranty. Some exclusions apply. Unlike most of our Competitors, when purchasing a Previously Owned vehicle from Carbiz, you will not encounter any hidden charges (i.e. Reconditioning Fees, additional Maryland State Inspection costs or Freight Fees.) The only additional cost to our Internet Price is State Tax, Tags, License, and $299 Dealer Processing Fee.Read more...
Thank you for your interest in this used Bellanova White Pearl 2015 Acura ILX 2.0L Automatic with Premium Package with a 2.0L I4 SOHC i-VTEC engine and Automatic transmission for sale at Parks Chevrolet Huntersville in Huntersville, NC - your favorite Chevrolet dealer. If you have a question about this ILX we're here to help. Give us a call at (888) 897-4887 or if you are in the Lake Norman, Statesville, or Mooresville areasRead more...
The inventory listed on this website is very fluid as vehicles are being sold to a customer or traded to another dealership. Young Chevrolet makes every reasonable attempt to keep the inventory listed on this website up to date. However, when a car is sold or traded to another dealership, there may be some lag time, though very short, between when the transaction occurs and when this website is updated. Young Chevrolet is not liable for the time between when a sales or trade transaction occurs and when the website is updated.Read more...
We love our 2006 MDX so we decided to buy a 2016 MDX after looking at several alternatives. The new 9 speed transmission is very smooth and is giving us 18 mpg around town with all wheel drive. The technology is fantastic with lane keeping assist and cruse control that sets a distance from the car ahead and maintains that spacing in traffic. The CDs read into a hard drive so once they are played you no longer need to insert the CD. Lots of great features including safety features.Read more...
’s MDX is a luxury crossover competing in a busy space with SUVs from all of the upscale manufacturers. Being the first of the luxury automakers from Japan, Acura established its identity early on, and has managed to stay out front and relevant over the years by offering appealing designs and an engaging driving experience. The 2012 MDX offers a luxurious and comfortable interior with the latest entertainment and safety technology. Besides this comfort factor, the MDX showcases Acura’s Super Handling All Wheel Drive system (SH-AWD) which actively transfers power to the outside wheels during cornering. The system’s engagement is seamless, and provides a sure-footedness sometimes lacking in conventional AWD systems. Acura has managed to find a good balance of technology and drivability without being intrusive.Read more...

Acura MDX

2016 Acura MDX Exterior Left Side View

Acura MDX Specifications

Acura MDX
Year 2000 - 2015
Body SUV, Sport Utility Vehicles
Engine Type V-6
CC 3.5L - 3.7L
Power 241 PS - 304 PS
Power 5300 RPM - 6300 RPM
Torque 267 NM - 374 NM
Torque 3000 RPM - 5000 RPM
Fuel Diesel, Gasoline, Premium Unleaded (Required)
Drive
  • 4WD
  • AWD
  • All Wheel Drive
  • Front
  • Front Wheel Drive
Transmission type 6-speed automatic, Automatic, Manual
Seats 4, 5, 7
Doors 4, 5
Estimated MPG City 12.3 - 20.0 city
HWY 8.7 - 28.0 hwy
Mixed 7.8 - 23.0 mixed
Trim
  • 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
  • 4dr SUV w/Advance, Entertainment Packages (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
  • 4dr SUV w/Technology Package (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
  • 4dr SUV w/Technology, Entertainment Packages (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
  • AWD
  • Advance and Entertainment Packages 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
  • Base
  • Premium
  • SH-AWD 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
  • SH-AWD 4dr SUV AWD w/Advance, Entertainment Packages (3.5L 6cyl
  • SH-AWD 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology Package (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
  • SH-AWD 4dr SUV AWD w/Technology, Entertainment Packages (3.5L 6c
  • SH-AWD w/Advance and Entertainment Packages 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6c
  • SH-AWD w/Technology Package 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
  • SH-AWD w/Technology and Entertainment Packages 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L
  • Sport
  • Sport Package
  • Sport Utility
  • Tech
  • Tech Package
  • Technology Package 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
  • Technology and Entertainment Packages 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)
  • Touring Package
  • V20
New 2016 Acura MDX
Year: 2016
Model: Acura MDX
2016 Acura MDX Technology Package AWD
Year: 2016
2014 Acura MDX SH-AWD 4dr
Year: 2014
2014 Acura MDX Live Photos
2014 Acura MDX AWD Audio Controls
2014 Acura MDX AWD Lane Keeping Assist
2013 Acura MDX AWD 4dr Tech Pkg
Year: 2013
2012 Acura MDX Photo
Year: 2012
2012 Acura MDX 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)
2012 Acura MDX with Technology Package SUV
2011 Acura MDX SH AWD Side Static
Year: 2011
2011 Acura MDX SH AWD Side
Year: 2011
2011 Acura Mdx Front Left View